We are very excited to announce that our successful series Practical Small Business Marketing Guides on Amazon is now available for free here on Amprewave. We wrote the guides in easy to understand language with step by step instructions on how to create the core marketing strategies you need to be successful online. Everything you need is covered in five books. We have even included the downloads.
You can find the online marketing guides here. You can expect to find this great information in these guides:
Create a Marketing Plan
This guide¬¨‚Ä†shows you how to create an¬¨‚Ä†effective marketing plan¬¨‚Ä†that keeps you and your team focused on achieving your marketing objectives. The primary goal of any marketing plan is to provide you and your team with a roadmap to success. It doesn‚Äö√Ñ√¥t need to be a hundred pages long and take weeks or months to put together. No one is going to read or use something like that, especially in today‚Äö√Ñ√¥s fast-paced and constantly changing market place.
This guide will help you create an actionable marketing plan that everyone in your organization can understand and use to implement effective online marketing campaigns. If you are looking to create a practical and useful marketing plan to¬¨‚Ä†drive your small business to success online, then this informative guide is for you.
Here‚Äö√Ñ√¥s what you can expect to find in the¬¨‚Ä†Practical Small Business Marketing Plan:
- How to create a clear mission statement everyone can understand
- Define your marketing goals and objectives for success
- Discover who your ideal customers are and how to market to them
- Showcase your benefits and tell prospective customer why your products and services are better than your competitors
- Choose effective marketing tools that will help you be successful online
Create a Content-Driven Website & Blog
Every small business needs a great website. It‚Äö√Ñ√¥s the center of an effective online marketing strategy. This guide¬¨‚Ä†walks you through the process of creating a great looking, modern website in clear, easy to follow steps. Loaded with information, tips and resources, this comprehensive guide is for anyone that wants a website that‚Äö√Ñ√¥s easy to edit, simple to maintain, safe and secure, and professional looking, even if you don‚Äö√Ñ√¥t have any technical skills or knowledge.
Here‚Äö√Ñ√¥s what you can expect to find in the¬¨‚Ä†Practical Small Business Website & Blog:
- All the information you need to build a great website yourself
- Step-by-step instructions on creating your new website
- Resources for finding a beautiful, professional-looking design theme
- Learn the right way to properly configure your website
- Learn how to secure and protect your website from threats
Create a Faster WordPress Website & Blog
How fast your website loads is a critical factor in attracting visitors to your website and improving your search engine optimization. A fast loading website increases conversions, improves visitor retention and results in greater user engagement across your website. You goal should be to get your website to load in under 2 seconds. This guide will show you how to do just that.
Search Engine Optimization
An effective SEO strategy will help you rank well in search engines and increase quality traffic to your website. Whether you are just getting started with SEO, or have been at it for years, this book guides you through optimizing your website to get found online and grow your business.
You will learn SEO strategies to identify keywords that will help you rank well, avoid Google penalties, and optimize your website in ways that won‚Äö√Ñ√¥t make you susceptible to Google algorithm updates like Penguin and Panda.
Here‚Äö√Ñ√¥s what you can expect to find in¬¨‚Ä†Practical Small Business Search Engine Optimization:
- Learn how to identify keyword opportunities
- One-Page SEO techniques
- Link Building Strategies
- Avoid SEO mistakes and Google penalties
- Tips for ongoing SEO improvement
Create a Social Media Strategy
Social media is a very successful strategy for small businesses. It helps you find and build relationships with people interested in your products and services, build trust, create a list of highly targeted prospects, and generate word of mouth around your offerings.
- Expanded reach of thought leadership content.
- Engage and excite brand influencers.
- Increase inbound leads at a low cost.
- Increase conversion rates.
- Better understand, identify, and engage potential customers.
- Improve customer service and satisfaction.
The guides are all free and available online here. Of course, if you have any questions or run into problems, just let us know. We are happy to help you out.